Saturday, April 10, 2010

apr10. im gonna do what im gonna do...try and stop me

The original
after some custom work.
i always had an idea of some final touches
that would make this bike rock.
some day people will learn, when i make up my
mind about stuff like this
its going to happen
and here is the final product of my saturday morning





























there are still a few things to be done. but they will happen soon enough
count on it


















this has nothing to do with motorcycles.
it just scared the $*#) out of me.
before stopping that care in the middle of the street (2nd of two cars), this person just popped up at my door which was open and in a very loud voice asked me for money. it may not have scared me so bad if i saw her coming but it was out of nowhere! ask mat. he was there




No comments:

Post a Comment