Tuesday, April 20, 2010

apr18-19. flying solo!

The trip out here was by plane thanks to Jake.
it was a 15 minute flight. the drive, not so much.
No i never had to turn around. I did check my
GPS a few times. 2 hours later i am seriously
contemplating an aircraft license.
i guess the dogs like to run home.
ok little miss sadie, im in a full size truck. you
were made to heard sheep, not me. whatev.
did i mention how much i love driving dirt roads?
a lot.
im getting used to the ice now. that was a bit
sketchy for me being on the 6 wheeler. i just
floored it and it was fine.
here are my new friends. my dog gang.
there's not much to say about this one.
so judge me

3 comments:

  1. hahaha that last video made my day. i can't freaking wait to come up there and explore the heck out of that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its like you have your own lake or something. where is civilization? the borders post cracked me up. you are going to LOVE those books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed in another video that Taylor Swift was playing (I think it was when you were driving in the truck) and I was going to comment but didn't. Then I was watching this video and noticed it again, so I had to laugh when you mentioned it at the end. I happen to like a lot of Taylor Swift's songs.

    ReplyDelete