Thursday, December 8, 2011

The 12 Months of Christmas. JANUARY

This is the first of twelve posts meant to update you on the past year of my life. stay tuned. i hope you enjoy.

JANUARY 2011! 
The Move

january was the month of new beginnings for me. graduated college with my BSN and commissioning into active duty with the army just a month before, things really changed in january. first i'd like to put a shout out to all my friends who took the time to send me out in typical utah style...a stellar party! and especially to mat and lanie who did the leg work in organizing it. after the party came the road trip...utah to texas. me, my stuff, my car, and glendon. 

goodbye o-town and friends. be back soon

here's a picture of my car the day i left for TX
and a few pictures of the trip...

ft collins co. thanks corie and ben! 
the open road somewhere between eastern co, ok, or northern tx.
pit stop
lunch at a legit diner

sunset on the road
dropping my travel buddy at the airport in san anton.
thanks g dawg! 

 to all my friends back in the 801, a year and 3 days later, i'll be back! jan 22nd. be ready!
 love you all



2 comments:

  1. yay! we're due for a micah's life update - and a visit! so glad you will be here soon (though your picture at the top, "see you soon o-town" i don't count a year and 3 days as soon but whatevs) Glad you are back in the blog-o-sphere - though i just updated after two months, whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm marking Jan 22 on my calendar. Can't wait to see you, and hopefully have you over for some grub and catching up.

    ReplyDelete